The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Employment Type: Full-lime
- Record and maintain all dispatch documents (such as dispatch log book records and consignment notes)
- Ensure proper documentation of collection and delivery of goods by appropriate individuals
- Ensure motorcycle is roadworthy and abide by the required rules for riding motorcycle
- Perform routine maintenance on bikes, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: High School
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Relevant Senior High School Certificate or OND is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years on the job experience.
- Riders card permit required
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos metropolis road networks
- He or She must reside around Ikeja and it’s environ.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Possess a rider’s permit
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating Skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning and decision making
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter (with the job position included in the subject line of your e-mail), to email