The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Economics Supply and Trading Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function/Domain: Economics and Scheduling
- We are looking for Economics Supply and Trading, Manager Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Develops and monitors the Refinery crude supply and production schedule on a multi-month basis.
- Optimizes crude slate based on current Refinery LP and market conditions.
- Manages crude and product trading
Min Required Experience: 20 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.E in Engineering
- Experience in Year(s): 20.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Use link to apply online