The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fraud and Forensic Audit Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement compans fraud policy
- Execute fraud nsk assessment and develop preventive measures based on identified risks.
- Carry out digital forensic audit
- Prepare investigation reports for management
- Provide monthly reports of fraud and investigation to Management
- Investigate cornptrter frauds and conduct forensic data analysis using audit software (AC IDEA etc)
- Preparation of forensic evidence (computer and financial evidence) in a legally admissible format
- Provide litigation support
- Undertakes periodic nsk assessment of various departments and advice the Head Internal Audit of potential internal control threats and recommend appropriate control measures.
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the Head, Internal Audit Department from lime to time.
Min Required Experience: 7 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills
- Data analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent decision making.
- Time management - priority setting.
- Project management skills.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of 7-10 yearsr cognate experience in related industry
- Minimum of 5 years on the job experience
- Relevant professional certification in Fraud Examination or Forensic Accounting is a mi and CISA, ACCNACA is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letter (with the job position included in the subject line of your e-mail), to email