Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a showcase of great art and a sanctuary of refined taste Hotel. They boasts of elegantly designed rooms, offering a boutique hotel experience of sophisticated style and quiet indulgence.
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, the guest is wrapped in total comfort and luxury, and feels truly ensconced in an elegant private residential atmosphere. Some of its facilities include a standard swimming pool, gym, restaurant and bar, and conference and banqueting facilities.
To consistently maintain top-class service delivery, the hotel is now seeking to recruit highly experienced professionals in the capacity below:
Job Title: General Manager (Hotel)
- Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff. You will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), food and beverage operations, and housekeeping.
- While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximise profits, you must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests' needs and expectations.
- In addition, you will assure optimum performance and continual improvement in the five Key Result Areas (guest service, employees, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
Min Required Experience: 8 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ management experience.
- You must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details.
- You must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills.
- You must have strong management and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome are essential.
- You must be proficient in basic computer operations.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email