Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a showcase of great art and a sanctuary of refined taste Hotel. They boasts of elegantly designed rooms, offering a boutique hotel experience of sophisticated style and quiet indulgence.
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, the guest is wrapped in total comfort and luxury, and feels truly ensconced in an elegant private residential atmosphere. Some of its facilities include a standard swimming pool, gym, restaurant and bar, and conference and banqueting facilities.
To consistently maintain top-class service delivery, the hotel is now seeking to recruit highly experienced professionals in the capacity below:
Job Title: Head of Sales & Marketing
- Reporting to and supporting the Executive Director on future strategic developments, you will play a pivotal role in business development.
- You will generate new businesses, maintain good customer relationship as well as exploit existing opportunities.
- You will develop a sales and marketing strategy that will identify and open up new channels.
- You will maximise sales across the product portfolio. Of equal importance, you will lead, coordinate and implement the full marketing mix through market research and analysis.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in business development, 4 of which must have been at management level.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Credibility to influence senior decision-makers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email