Turnkey PrintWorld Limited is recruiting for fulltime Marketing Sales Executives.
Turnkey PrintWorld Limited "PrintWorld Nigeria" - We are a brand marketing and printing company powered by Canon based in Lekki phase 1.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Executive
Who we Seek
- An experienced Print and Marketing Sales Executive that doesn’t just meet target sales but exceeds it.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Build good working relationships
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing, from a reputable University or Higher Institution, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience and successful track record in a sales management role, selling signage solutions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while projecting a positive attitude
- Must have great energy and ability to generate significant new revenues
- Strong prospecting, qualification/needs analysis, and closing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to present complex solutions to an audience.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Attractive Salaries and commission rates vary considerably in sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their detailed CV's with Job title
Note: Preference will be given to applicants leaving in Lagos Island and environs.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified