Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with head office in Nigeria and operational offices in some West African countries. We specialize in the movement of goods nationally and internationally. Our core services include freight forwarding, custom clearance services, air freight services, intra logistics and transportation, warehousing, oil and gas logistics services etc. Our years of existence has witnessed rapid growth with accompanying national and international recognitions.
In FGSL, people are our greatest asset and as a result we give people the opportunity to realise their potentials and develop their talents. FGSL offers a wide range of exciting career opportunities for individuals that are motivated and passionate about being the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Groupage/LCL)
- The Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting and creating awareness regarding FGSL’s Groupage/LCL Service.
- Liaise with the Head, Groupage to develop LCL Business and achieve LCL sales target.
- Maintain and expand LCL client database.
- Liaise with Groupage Head to actively promote sales/new business opportunities, exchange information and increase sales volume.
- Ensure conversion of prospective customers into new businesses.
- Identify and source for customers with LCL business trade links in Asia, US hubs.
- Establish strong business relationships with these customers by providing relevant market information to them.
- Generate weekly sales report on clients targeted per week
- Gather market information and provide relevant feedback on competitor’s rates
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
- At least 2 years Sales experience
- Knowledge of the Freight Forwarding Industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to email