- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
CONTISS II 9: N1,460,163
Conditions of Service
The condition attached to this post is as applicable in Nigerian University System.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward Twenty (20) copies of word processed Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of their Credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information, follow the order below:
- Full Name;
- Place and Date of Birth;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Contact Address;
- State of Origin;
- Local Government Area;
- Marital Status;
- Names and Ages of Children (If any);
- Educational Institute Attended with dates;
- Academic Qualifications with dates;
- Publications, Teaching and Professional Experience,
- Professional activities
- Employment Records;
- Extra Curricular Activities;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees (candidates should request their Referees to forward confidential reports on them direct to the Registrar).
- Evidence of completion of National Service/Exemption Certificate as well as computer literacy will be an added advantage.
All Applications must be addressed to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Federal University of Petroleum Resources,
Note: Only shortlisted candidate would be invited for interview. The successful candidates should be prepared to reside within the immediate environment of the university.