Entitude Agency Limited is recruiting for fulltime Graphic Designer.
Graphic Designer Job Description
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as CorelDraw, photoshop etc.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Candidates would be preferred if they live at or close to Ikeja/Ogba
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- A strong portfolio, exhibiting clean visual design sensibilities.
- Proficiency in Corel draw, Microsoft office, Photoshop and other creative suite applications.
- Must be Creative.
- Positive and professional team player.
- Self-starter with emphasis on multi-tasking, prioritizing, and organization.
- Interact and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure while still meeting deadlines and objectives
- Problem solving, nurturing relationships and juggling many simultaneous projects and requests
- Continuous improvement mindset.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Entitude Agency Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting