Ngcareers is recruiting for fulltime Senior Manager - Sales (Commercial Vehicles – Trucks & Construction Equipment).
Our client, a renowned Nigerian Automobile company with a network of several operating branches across the country is recruiting for the position below:
Role: Senior Manager - Sales (Commercial Vehicles – Trucks & Construction Equipment)
- Maintains strong strategic relationships with existing company clients and develops new key contacts.
- Develop and implement customer strategies and action plans to increase sales of Commercial Vehicles – Trucks & Construction Equipment.
- Develop monthly and yearly sales forecast by product and customer for the respective customers sectors.
- Identify trends and issues pertaining to customer feedback of implemented sales/marketing initiatives.
- Identify and address current and potential customer service issues through the close interaction with the Inside Sales Team.
- After sales Support.
- Lead team of sales force, Train & support junior sales officers
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Candidate must be a BSc./B.Eng./HND in Engineering or Social Science with a minimum of 10+ years cognate sales experience of Trucks & Heavy Equipment
- Technical knowledge of automotive and/or heavy truck products and it different applications
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, be a self – starter.
- Demonstrated track record of landing new business and successful negotiations
Attractive Salary plus sales commission
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Victoria Island, Lagos
Nigeria's preferred career and employment site providing tools and insights for working professionals and graduates. With millions of monthly users and over 5,000 companies Ngcareers is the career...Know More about Ngcareers
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting