This is opportunity for a Sr. SharePoint Developer/Consultant to be part of a dynamic team providing development support and expert guidance using MS SharePoint . Typical project scenarios include enterprise SharePoint 2016 Farm deployments, solution collaborations, Process automations, definition of governance model, requirements gathering and analysis, customization of 2016 sites and workflows, and application migration support
In this role, you will be tasked with delivering a variety of SharePoint development support.
As requests for solutions come in to the Solution Centre Office, you will work with the client and Technical leads to prioritize and support the delivery of custom solutions. The work will entail largely custom workflow development, dashboarding, form creation, automation, reporting and quality assurance.
You will have a highly consultative and quality assurance role, often working on site directly with technical leads and staff and must be skilled at customer interaction and management.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that you will have the following minimum skills, experience & credentials:
- Deep SharePoint expert with a broad range of real-world experiences.
- At least 5+ years’ proven software development experience developing, implementing, and maintaining solutions using the Microsoft technology stack
- Experience with service-oriented, multi-tier Farm Architecture, and implementation of scalable, high-performing .NET web applications
- Experience with custom workflows, Business Intelligence dashboards, Site collections, Sub sites, Master Pages, Lists, Custom Lists, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, custom WSPs, provider-hosted apps, and optimal deployment processes
- Knowledge of relational databases, specifically MS SQL Server
- Experience in developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining Web Services
- Strong understanding of UI/UX principles and best practices
- Experience with agile development methodologies, such as Scrum and Test-Driven Development
- Experience developing reporting solutions; Experience with SQL Server Reporting, Analysis, and Integration Services (SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS) and creating, deploying, and maintaining SSIS packages
- Experience using PowerShell to manage content, configurations, and solution deployments
- A working experience with various types of infrastructure and related services such as servers, load balancers, firewalls, Claims, Kerberos, SQL Always On, SP Central Administration, etc.
- Microsoft SharePoint certifications is a major plus
Finally, your consultative approach and work ethic should be described by the following:
- You are a Consultant First – you strive to be an expert in your field
- You take care in learning the customer’s business and drivers in order to ensure that your guidance & solutions meets not only technical needs, but supports their project objectives
- You find solutions, not problems
- You are proactive, you make and meet commitments, and you execute brilliantly.
- You have the ability to lead diverse, integrated, deliverable-driven teams to accomplish the larger project objective
We offer a competitive compensation. Successful candidate is required to resume duties immediately.
Please indicate your salary requirement and availability