Prepclass, one of the most innovation driven edtech companies in Africa needs YOU!
We are hiring a HR executive to help us with the task of putting together an amazing team of young vibrant entrepreneurial and exceptional individuals to make up the team that would change education across the face of Africa over the next 10 years.
Do you have the required knowledge or experience to work as a HR executive in an extremely fast pace and fast changing organisation? Prepclass was named one of the top 10 most innovative companies in Africa by FastCompany. We have also been featured on Forbes Africa and CNN. As a technology driven education focused company, Prepclass has won competitions and awards both nationally and internationally.
This job will allow you work with the team that has achieved so much in the past 4 years but more importantly give you the opportunity to build the team that would be doing even much more than has already been achieved.
If you want to responsible for hiring and motivating and managing the team of exceptional individuals that would change education in Africa then apply for this highly challenging but exciting role with us.
Position: Human Resource Executive
- Reviewing resumes and applications of potential employees
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process
- Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions
- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance
- Handling insurance-related issues
- Managing workplace safety issues
- Training new or existing employees
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
- Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus etc
- Preparation of salary statement
- Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
- Conducting various welfare activities
- Community initiatives programs - organizing and participation
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have
- Preparing letters such as offer and confirmation
- Implementing and administering performance management processes as per the PMS policy and timelines
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization