1. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
2. Ability to learn, understand and demonstrate technical concepts including IT related
3. Direct and online marketing knowledge and experience
4. Excellent selling skills
5. A keen interest in IT issues
7. Presentation skills
8. The ability to write reports and proposals
9. The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
10. Negotiating skills
11. The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
Education and Experience Required:
1. A good university or bachelor’s degree in any of the following areas including, accounting, business, marketing and technical subjects such as computer science, basic science and engineering,.
2. Demonstrated success in achieving targets.
3. Extensive vertical industry knowledge is required.
4. Minimum of 2 years’ experience
1. A competitive salary
2. Diverse and dynamic work environment
3. Work-life balance and support for career development