1. Maintaining and developing relationships with customers
2. Managing both new and existing customer requirements to understand, anticipate and practically meet their needs, whilst spotting potential sales opportunities.
3. To self-generate sales leads through networking, referrals and warm/cold calling
4. To achieve a minimum number of customer visits per week to ensure an effectively managed customer base
5. Setting up appointments and visiting potential customers for new business
6. Representing Client at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
7. Through training and learning provide pre-sales technical expertise and product education to customers
8. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
9. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
10. Collaborate with team to achieve better results
11. To take personal ownership for the delivery of agreed SMART objectives set within the company.
12. To proactively identify and assist the Business Manager and other senior managers to obtain real and sustained, continuous improvement, throughout the business and execute same in a timely manner
13. To demonstrate high levels of integrity and honesty at all times, establishing a culture of both personal and organisational trust.
14. Has the ability to work flexible hours around the needs of both customers and Client.
15. To undertake any other duties as requested by the Business Manager/WWL in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- listening to customer insurance requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing insurance customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- represent Client at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Handle any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- recording sales and order information and sending copies to the office
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- attend team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.