Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) - Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) for implementing the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP) in Nigeria. Part of this credit is to be applied where eligible to the payment for the services of various staff of the implementing agencies.
In the pursuance therewith the Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) is now inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the position listed hereunder:
Job Title: Cleaner
Slot: 2 Openings
He/she shall be responsible for the cleanliness of the office and its premises. including other official functions as under listed:
- Providing the function of ensuring tidiness of the office round-the-clock through sweeping, scrubbing and mopping as and where necessary
- Ensuring excellent sanitation situation in the conveniences
- Gardening which pertains to pruning of plant elements and minor weeding to ensure that the immediate environ is clean
- Operating or providing assistance during fumigation against vectors
- Submitting reports to forestall sanitation and cleanliness lapses
- All other duties assigned by the General Manager
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: High School
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualification and Experience
- At least a First School Leaving, City and Guilds (or its equivalent) certificate.
- Experience in similar function in development project or any other private sector establishment will be an added advantage.
This post attract attractive remuneration commensurate with the modes of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the World Bank.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Ten(10) copies of all Applications signed sealed and clearly marked on the "Top Right Hand" corner on the envelop (POST APPLIED FOR) should be addressed and delivered to:
The General Manager,
No. 18 Orlu Street/Umuwaya Road,
- Only candidates with the required qualification and experience will be shortlisted.
- Clearly written out Contact Address, phone number and e-mail addresses must be included to facilitate responses.