Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) - Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) for implementing the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP) in Nigeria. Part of this credit is to be applied where eligible to the payment for the services of various staff of the implementing agencies.
In the pursuance therewith the Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) is now inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the position listed hereunder:
Job Title: Driver
He shall be responsible in driving Agency Motor vehicles as may be assigned, including other official functions is underlisted:
- Driving of Agency vehicles to move men and materials to designated points safely
- Reporting due times for vehicle maintenance and lubrication
- Pursuing good working conditions of Agency vehicles as assigned
- Handling of official items retained in Agency vehicles All other duties assigned by the General Manager
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: High School
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualification and Experience
- At least a First School Leaving, City and Guilds (or its equivalent) certificate.
- Experience in similar function in development project or any other private sector establishment will be an added advantage.
This post attract attractive remuneration commensurate with the modes of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the World Bank.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Ten(10) copies of all Applications signed sealed and clearly marked on the "Top Right Hand" corner on the envelop (POST APPLIED FOR) should be addressed and delivered to:
The General Manager,
No. 18 Orlu Street/Umuwaya Road,
- Only candidates with the required qualification and experience will be shortlisted.
- Clearly written out Contact Address, phone number and e-mail addresses must be included to facilitate responses.