Baker Hughes Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Project Manager.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Number: 1812566
Primary Location: Africa-Nigeria-Nigeria-LAGOS
Position can be based anywhere in Sub Sahara Africa
Baker Hughes, a GE Company as a new opportunity for Project Manager to join our team to look after projects across Sub Sahara Africa.
- Primarily focused on new business start-up projects within SSA.
- Project lead single and multiple Product Line start-ups in countries for OFS
- Co-ordinate OFS projects with any BHGE country strategies
- Apply WBS methodologies to define the components of the project scope to be managed.
- Monitor and, where applicable, eliminate scope creep.
- Identify the key project drivers (cost, performance, schedule constraints).
- Candidate should have the capability to effectively plan a project’s schedule.
- Use activity definitions, sequencing, duration estimation and milestones to create a project schedule.
- Control and monitor project schedule.
- Use Cost estimates, probabilistic cost risk assessment, and contingency plans to create a project budget and cash flow estimate.
- Utilize Cost Risk Analysis at appropriate intervals in overall project plan.
- Prepare budget and expenditure reports.
- Use forecasting of cost for time and materials to influence project decision making.
- Develop budgeting, cost monitoring and reporting plans.
- Create risk management plans and perform qualitative risk analysis.
- Maintain the risk register and risk mitigation strategies for all project risks.
- Collaborate with resource managers to acquire resource allocation and staffing requirements for all projects.
- Consistently meet stakeholder expectations.
- Develop a formal communications plan and identify ways communications were successful.
- Use team building activities, general management skills, reward and recognition systems, collocation, and training for the development of project team.
- Liaison with 3rd party vendors and internal service providers
Min Required Experience: 12 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 12+ years of work experience (including time working in project environment, with at least 5 years of experience of managing projects).
- The ability to manage complex projects and programs.
- Experience working across multiple product lines.
- Able to travel extensively
- Ability to analyze financial information.
- Certification in project management (e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP); New Product Development Professional (NPDP); Agile Scrum Master) preferred but not required.
- Previous experience working within a Program Management Office preferred.
- Preferred knowledge and experience of the technical area being managed and an awareness of the business issues.
- Global experience in managing projects preferred
- Individual must have strong interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and organizational skills and the ability to influence others.
- Analyzes requirements with the project sponsor/customer or senior colleagues, designs the implementation proposal, and evaluates the feasibility.
- Responsible for technical and organizational management and financial aspects of the activities.
- Oversees the work of project managers and their project teams.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Baker Hughes Nigeria
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 10B ,Club Road, Ikoyi, Eti Osa, Lagos, Nigeria
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an international industrial service company and one of the world's largest oil field services companies. As of July 2017 Baker Hughes is 62.5% owned by General Electr...Know More about Baker Hughes Nigeria
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
4 Positions - Not Specified