TRANSCORP POWER ENGINEER TRAINEE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (PETDP) 2018
Transcorp power Limited (TPL) is the power subsidiary of transnational corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp).it is the owner and operator of Ugheli power plant in Warri, Delta state
TPL is a leader in the Nigerian power space and manages Transcrorp PLC’s strategic interest in the power sector.
To be the best in generation of reliable, stable and high-quality electricity within the Nigeria domain.
Location: Delta State
PETDP is designed to attract, develop and retain young engineers who will be nurtured into future business leaders in line with the company’s core values.
The programme will focus on mechanical and electrical engineer graduates who will undergo a TPL customized curriculum in specific engineering skills, business management and people leadership trainings for a pre-employment period of two months. On completion of the training, top talented candidates will be engaged and placed on accelerated management development programme.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- First degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of second class upper degree from recognized and accredited universities
- Must not be more than 27 years
- Must have completed NSYC before commencement of the programme
- Strong excellence, enterprise and executions skills
- Good problem solving skills and appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Application closing date:
September 14th 2018
Method of applications:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward AN updated CV
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Kilometer 20 Ughelli-Patani Road, before Ughelli Town
Transcorp Power Limited are leaders in the Nigerian power space and manage Transcorp Plc’s strategic interests in the Power sector. In September 2012, during the privatization of Nigeria’s...Know More about Transcorp Power Limited (tpl)
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".