Smarterise is an energy management company focused on helping its clients better manage their energy. With a combination of industry knowledge, robust optimization techniques, and data analysis know-how, Smarterise builds and implements power strategies to help clients save money on energy.
We are looking for an ambitious and curious engineer that has at least 2 years of production experience in Full-stack Software development who is eager to take their expertise to the next level. If you have at least 2 years of experience working as a Full-Stack Engineer and you are convinced that a fast-paced, growing start-up working environment would fit your vibe, this position may be a good fit for you. You will work closely & interact with our Data Analysts as your work will contribute directly to the overall quality of ingested data and creative delivery of profiled data. We work with Node.js, Python, AWS, NoSQL and other modern web & data technologies to provide great interfaces to understand and analyse sensor collected data.
· You will Build, Maintain, monitor, and support ETL/ELT integrations
- You will create internal and external tooling applications for data visualization and management.
- You enjoy being a generalist, working on frontend, backend, infrastructure and anything it takes to solve problems and delight both your team and the clients.
- You uphold best practices in engineering, security, design and testing.
- You take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
Desired skills and expertise
- Solid experience with at least one of the modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, Vue or similar).
- Hands-on ETL development experience and knowledge of ETL
- experience building RESTful services.
- Work experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- You are fluent in English
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement.
- You take pride in delivering high quality, reusable code and user interfaces.
- Being able to create dynamic, interactive data visualizations using D3.js or related.