About the position
· We are looking for well-seasoned Content writer to join our team. A writer who can manage all our written contents ranging from Newsletters, Emails, Blog. The duties will include sharing content (social media) to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and attending to clients' enquiries via social media platforms and phone.
· Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
· If you are also an expert in content optimisation and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
· Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
· Create and publish engaging content to ensure brand consistency.
· Optimise content according to SEO.
· Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics.
· Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
· Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
Attend to clients' enquiries (online and in-person) and close deals
As a social media influencer representing the business, a candidate for the position will have vast experience in using and navigating social media platforms in order to reach audiences. These platforms include, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.etc
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
A suitable candidate will portray a high level of creative and analytical skills.
She must be a person who deeply enjoys conducting research and the developing engaging and captivating stories and content that is appealing to the target audience and keeps the business/product ahead of its competition in terms of content and information.
Interpersonal Skills/people Skills:
A suitable candidate will also possess certain interpersonal skills that will enable smooth performance of her functions.
· Bachelor's degree
· Excellent MS Office skills
· Must have high degree of confidence
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 1st floor, Dominion Plaza, Igbo-Efon Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.
PALs Concierge provides Nigerian citizens with counsel, guidance, representation, and processing for several categories of visas. Our Mission is to contribute to the improvement of our clients li...Know More about Pals Concierge Limited