An established and exciting technology company in Lagos is looking to scale up significantly. One of the areas of expansion is within their Android development application team and they are looking to hire Junior/Graduate Android Developer.
The role will involve working as part of a team developing complex apps through the full project lifecycle, from design to release, as well as maintaining existing apps, adding new features, etc.
· Implement new features in existing mobile e-Commerce and/or enterprise applications.
· Create engaging, creative experiences in the applications
· Involved in developing complex applications from top to bottom (user interface design,
· application design, implementation, unit functional testing, deployment to customers).
· Optimize the size and performance of mobile applications and frameworks.
· Estimate the duration of design, development, and testing tasks
· Support existing production mobile applications
· Generate automated unit & function tests
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering discipline or equivalent
· 1 year experience of quality software development
· Some object-oriented programming and design skills
· Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
· Enthusiastic desire to learn and grow Android development skills with examples of prior effort to be successful
· Willingness to take direction and guidance from senior developers when given a software development task
· Beginner level experience with Java and/or Kotlin
· Some experience with mobile application development tools and environments (Android Studio)
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com