· Builds and executes an Account Business Plan (ABP) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow the company.
· Actively drives ABP results through effective account management and reviews.
· Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
· Nurtures and closes new solution opportunities that result in incremental orders, revenue, and margins to the company. Represents the entire company portfolio of products and services.
· Protects company's position and focuses on generating new business.
· Engages partners effectively to improve win rates and delivery of selected deals.
· Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue & margin quotas. Uses margin management techniques.
· Participates in/drives Account Team Management.
· Orchestrates all company resources essential for executing the account business plan, including sponsors.
· Engages and manages team members in presales, sales specialists and inside sales to support complex deals.
· Drives integrated planning and execution; coordinates both sales and BU delivery organizations to ensure aligned client engagement and service.
· Effectively engages and leverages executive sponsors.
· Engages company sales specialists, channel and alliance partners to fully leverage company's portfolio and improve win rate of selective deals.
Education and Work Experience
· 3+ years of experience in sales of software.
· Good understanding of the business development opportunities in the Nigeria
· Proven track record in business application software sales.
· Record of over-achievement
· Experience in a team-selling environment.
· Demonstrated success with sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
· Proven experience of New Business Development
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com