City of Hope Hospital is recruiting for fulltime Accountant.
City of Hope Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Benin City. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Benin, Edo
- Responsible for accounting system, maintenance of proper books and records, fulfilling statutory and management reporting requirement at the branch.
- Ensure compliance with company policies in the area of budget, manual, float, stock and credit / sales policy and report any violations of the company policies to management
- Monitoring of stock movement as per company guide line and ensure that proper entries are passed.
- Undertake and monitor the financial and banking operations of branch and safeguard the company’s liquid assets.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly returns and to ensure it gets to Senior Management as at when due.
- To ensure continuous reconciliation of all accounts as related to cash, stock, expenses to ensure accuracy and completeness of all transactions.
- To keep computer system up and running safely.
- Timely rendition of Government dues.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- The incumbent must be comfortable with accounting principles and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV using job title as heading to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting