Fadac Resources and Services is recruiting for fulltime Female Accountant.
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, one of Nigeria's leaders in the market of “Change over switches & fuse unit”, “wires & cables” and “winding wire/Magnet Wire”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
- Coordinate daily accounting activities and journal entries in the ledger
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Duties will include financial statement preparation, accounts payable, invoicing, payroll, transaction processing
- Maintaining/ reviewing cost prices on the system & analyzing the impact on margins
- Analyzing sell-through reports, monitoring stock movements, reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Responsible for communication with the store managers to analyze differences in cash and stock; monitor goods-in-transit
- Assisting in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory and cash
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Participating in various accounting projects and assisting in ad-hoc tasks
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Knowledge of Accounting Softwares is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years working experience
- High attention to detail; Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills: Excel
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2018.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting