HRLeverage is recruiting for intern Field Sales Intern.
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions through a custom-built approach for organizations. We recognize and strongly support the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strive to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Intern
Location: Gbagada, Bariga and Environs-Lagos
- As part of helping cient to achieve growth that We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
- Get the sales using various customer sales method (door to door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop out-of-the-box sales strategies / methods / models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customer skills, needs, and build productive long lasting relationship
- Meet personal and team sales target.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meetings, sales events, and training to keep abreast of latest development.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: High School
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of SSCE or OND or Part-Time Student
- Proven sales experience Track record of over achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competence
- Teachable and Willing to Learn
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven.
Skills And Competency Applicable:
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Achieving Personal Work Goals.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to My360Career1@gmail.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
3 Positions - Not Specified
1 Position - Not Specified