City of Hope Hospital is recruiting for fulltime Human Resources/Admin Manager.
City of Hope Hospital is a leading healthcare provider in Benin City. In line with our growth plan, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources/Admin Manager
Location: Benin, Edo state
- To oversee all of the activities involved with the running and administering of the hospital, and its affiliates.
- To delegate projects and be able to manage other Staff.
- To have complete control of the business procedures and day to day operations of the hospital.
- Developing and managing the organization’s administrative, physical and staff resources.
- Developing and implementing administrative and operational procedural statements and guidelines for use by staff in the organization.
- Leading, managing and developing administrative staff to ensure smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information.
- Representing the organization in negotiations, and at conventions, public hearings and forums, and promoting existing and new programs and policies.
- Provide effective leadership to all staff and manage staff for effective productiveness.
- Ensure development and delivery of best practice, people and culture strategies and programs that maximize individual and organizational capability.
- Implement processes and procedures, so services are delivered effectively and in a cost-conscious manner.
- Conduct and coordinate all meetings, both internal and external for the organization
- Coordinate & analyze research & planning strategies, make recommendations to management
- Develop and implement policies, rules and regulations.
- Manage Organizational Structures and make important administrative decisions
- Oversee Human resources and administration, enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training, and recruiting.
- Managing recruitment processes to make it effective and efficient.
- Establish and manage a comprehensive training program to educate employees regarding staff tools, policies, and procedures.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Manage all Administrative, Personnel, and Industrial disputes and ensure all timely & amicable dispute resolutions.
Min Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher is required with at least 4 years of relevant experience. Professional Certification/qualification is added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting