DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited is recruiting for contract Lead Mechanical Engineer.
DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited is a leading Engineering company in Africa providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Services to clients in the Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Power sectors. The company was incorporated in August 2003 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and it is jointly owned by DeltaTek Engineering Limited (100% Nigerian Engineering Company) and WorleyParsons.
Job Title: Lead Mechanical Engineer - LAG004C
Primary Location: NGA-Lagos
Employment Type: Contractor
Job Level: Experienced
Reporting Manager Title: Engineering Manager
Duration of Contract: 12 Months
- Independently develop very good mechanical / piping drawings and sketches including necessary details that can be used for construction and fabrications.
- Be able to write specifications that meets the specific needs of a project.
- Participate actively in technical review and HAZOP/Constructability meetings.
- Must report project progress accurately, when on projects as senior discipline engineer.
- Very conversant with design Codes and Standards and be able to apply them in design and specification writing. (API, ASME, ANSI, NFPA, AWS, etc)
- Must have two or more special skill/knowledge based areas in Mechanical designs and engineering. Also, should be conversant with static and rotating equipment design
- Prepare reliable CTRs (man-hour) and budget estimates for proposals and tenders.
- Engaged in inter-discipline Squad check of design deliverables and be able manage discipline interfaces
- Assist project management group in providing relevant discipline inputs to Project's Design & Execution Plan, Schedule, Cost Estimating, Progress Measurement & Reporting, etc)
- Perform supervisory role and be accountable to the mechanical lead engineer for the work and activities of junior engineer(s) working directly with him.
- Initiates and/or reviews change order requests for additions, deletions, or changes to the original scope of work.
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of the latest applicable engineering codes and standards, design practices and design quality standards.
- Proficient experience in the Offshore/Onshore orientated Oil and Gas environment
- Sound knowledge of Piping drawing and office produced deliverables
Industry Specific Experience:
- 10-12 years of related work experience, including supervisory experience.
- Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or related field
- Professional Engineer registration with active membership in a professional society is required
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Deltaafrik Engineering Limited (deltaafrik)
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Bay Atlantic Tower, No. 4 Freedom Road, 3rd Roundabout Lekki-Epe ExpresswayIkate, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited (DeltaAfrik) is a leading project delivery services company in Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management. The Company was established through a Joint Operatin...Know More about Deltaafrik Engineering Limited (deltaafrik)
Employees said said they are "Satisfied" with this workplace.
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting