Mikado Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Sales Executive.
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Selling of Company’s Security and Communication Devices e.g.CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control, PABX, etc.
- Prospecting of new clients.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and email.
- Cold calls to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Advising on product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Recording sales and order information and entering figures into the system.
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Preparation and presentation of weekly, quarterly and yearly budgets.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc from a reputable University
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Sales, preferably in a Telecommunications/ICT company
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 206A, Muri Okunola Street, Victoria Island.
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporate...Know More about Mikado Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
3 Positions - Not Specified