The Concept Group is recruiting for fulltime Senior Strategic Partnerships Executive.
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Strategic Partnerships Executive
- The Senior Strategic Partnerships Executive leads efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization's business development drive.
- Using method driven approaches and processes to drive results through partnerships;
- Implement a partnership strategy to increase the reach and impact of our ongoing efforts in advancing the company’s focus areas;
- Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact;
- Conceptualize new strategic initiatives that could be built around or benefit from corporate, foundation, government, bilateral organizations or other partnerships;
- In conjunction with team, expand and diversify the funding base/pipeline to increase company’s major initiatives and existing collaborations;
- Drive a relationship management program to support partners;
- Manage events in support of company’s strategic initiatives;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, lead analysis and develop and communicate final recommendations for growing partner relationships;
- Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships;
- Project and promote company’s business initiatives to new audiences and partners;
- Develop and manage reporting and financial tracking of strategic partnership activities;
- Deliver professional sales presentations to potential partner organizations and clients with the ability to persuade and close business;
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, strategic partnerships and management activities.
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Relevant Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years similar (quality) business development experience.
- Excellent Communicator; Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Experience of relationship development with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to produce clear and persuasive partnership proposals.
- Highly developed negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving skills.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with job role as the email subject
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Concept Group
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: 32 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos.
We are a holding company for three innovative and standard redefining subsidiaries: Rosabon Financial Services - Award winning bespoke finance company, Concept Nova - one of Nigeria's fastest-grow...Know More about The Concept Group
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - 37 Locations
1 Position - Not Specified