1. Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation Management, or related field
2. Experience supervising a 24/7 dispatch operation
3. Minimum 2 years’ experience with route planning and optimization software
4. Strong communication and team building skills
5. Advanced computer skills, including MS Office software
6. Ability to appropriately manage a stressful work environment
7. Strong math skills
8. Flexibility with work schedule for on-call availability 24/7, weekend and off hours as needed
Logistics Supervisor Skills
Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, organizational and customer service skills are all a must for successful Logistic Supervisors. The ability to meet sometimes short deadlines and to be detail-oriented are also essential..
Core skills: Understanding planning, shipping, warehouse management and inventory systems, managing daily routes/schedules of shipments and deliveries, tracking the progress of shipments, knowing all aspects of warehouse operations, reviewing inventory needs and keeping adequate stock.
Application Closing Date: November, 30th, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the email subject. Please adhere strictly to the directive. Only candidates who fit the profile will be shortlisted and contacted