Reporting to: Branch Manager/Head of Marketing
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Engage target customers and sell financial products and services
2. Maintaining and developing relationships with customers
3. Managing both new and existing customer requirements to understand, anticipate and practically meet their needs, whilst spotting potential sales opportunities.
4. To self-generate sales leads through networking, referrals and warm/cold calling
5. To achieve a minimum number of customer visits (15) per work day to ensure an effectively managed customer base
6. Setting up appointments and visiting potential customers for new business
7. Representing AGMB at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
8. Through training and learning provide pre-sales technical expertise and product education to customers
9. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities
10. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services
11. Collaborate with team to achieve better results
12. To take personal ownership for the delivery of agreed SMART objectives set within the company.
13. To proactively assist the AG Mortgage Bank Head of Marketing and other senior managers to obtain real and sustained competitive information, continuous customer engagement improvement, throughout the business and execute same in a timely manner
14. To demonstrate high levels of integrity and honesty at all times, establishing a culture of both personal and organisational trust.
15. Have the ability to work flexible hours around the needs of both customers and Client.
16. To undertake any other duties as requested by AG Mortgage Bank BM/Head of Marketing in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
• 1-2 years Sales/Business Development Experience
• Knowledge of Micro and Small Businesses
• Knowledge of Financial Products added advantage
• Applicants should be at least 23 years at the time of application
Key skills for sales executives
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Commercial awareness
• IT skills
• Numerical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Resilience - and the ability to cope with rejection
• Self-motivation and drive
• A competitive streak
Email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org and alice.agbi@yahoo.. Only successful candidates will be contacted.