PolyOUT is recruiting for fulltime Chemical Engineer (petrol, Development).
Our company, PolyOUT is fast growing with essential developments in Owerri, Nigeria. In order to create and reach future goals, we are looking for skilled professionals. PolyOUT hereby invites applications from appropriately qualified and skilled professionals to apply for the available job in the company. You are required to fill the vacancy below:
Accomplished candidates shall have their career in the building of a sample petrochemical facility, which will convert naphtha to Polyethylene and other plastic types achieved during polymerization.
- We’re looking for professional graduates from university, with a minimum entry of M.Eng (AAB-ABB) in “Chemical and Petroleum Engineering”
- Age requirement, less than 35, with the necessary ID documents
- Successful recruits— will be given the opportunity to utilize their skill in the open market to experiment and design useful tools and technique within the oil & gas industry.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Masters
Candidates For this category should:
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience from the Oil and Gas industry or any other relevant experience.
- Not more than 50 years old by 31st December 2018.
- Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- Be computer literate.
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate)
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents
- Candidates are required to fill their application online through the Company Application Portal
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting