Who We're Looking For
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in an active actuarial role
- Experience with building and validating actuarial models, healthcare experience would be a strong advantage but not required
- Proficiency in use of any of Excel, SQL, R or Python, multiple proficiencies would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, numeracy and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken form including comfort with using writing and communications technology e.g. email, chat, teleconferencing,
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while being able to execute with attention to detail
- Empathetic, self directed, self motivated, gritty.
Compensation and benefits
In addition to working in an exciting work space while creating an industry defining company, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Industry competitive salary and pension
- Allowances towards successful completed actuarial examinations
- Unlimited paid vacation (yep, you read that right)
- Flexible work hours
- Health insurance (of course)
- Work related in-kind allowances e.g. mobile phone, airtime
- Gym and spa access
- Optical and dental care.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What to do if you're interested:
- Complete an application, tell us about yourself and upload your resume highlighting your education and experience.
Note: We’re proudly an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t consider age, gender, tribe, race, religion or sexual orientation in making our hiring decisions.