D-Pride International School is recruiting for fulltime Business Studies/Cultural And Creative Arts Teachers.
D-Pride International School formally known as Aunty Mariam Kiddies Academy was established 2008 with the sole purpose of grooming children young and inculcating in them the habit of excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Studies/Cultural and Creative Arts Teacher
Job Type: Full Time
- Maintains classroom records, cleanliness and orderliness as well as ensure safe learning environment in the classroom.
- Designs educational activities that promote physical, social and intellectual growth of students.
- Enhance learning abilities and good habits in children.
- Plan, develop and implement appropriate curriculum.
- Assists and support other teaching staff in implementing daily programs.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Must have an educational background
- Not less than 35 years
- Not less than 3 years teaching experience
- Must be a team player
- Must be proactive
- Must have good dress sense
- Must have a good command of English.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Hand-written Application and CV to "The Admin Office" at:
Plot 701 Tafawa Balewa Way,
Area 8, Garki,
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting