Owens and Xley Consults is recruiting for fulltime Customer Service Officer.
Our client, Nellies Ng, a healthy food company based in Lekki is looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for managing the activities of the sales team and ensuring Nellies achieve its sales objectives.
- He or she will be responsible for handling all customer service functions.
- Liaise with logistics to provide real time delivery to customer
- Answer calls, emails and social media chat enquiries from prospective customers
- Work with Operations Manager to provide quotations for customers order
- Work with Operations Manager to provide delivery status updates on customers’ orders
- Create and update customer profile/accounts to allow for easy resolution of customer problems
- Daily verification of product quantities available for sales.
- Update sales reconciliation for total daily sales at the end of day
- Daily breakdown of sales per product
- Daily breakdown of issues and concerns from customers
- Establish KPI’s to evaluate sales team performance
- Monitor sales performance against forecast, to identify shortcomings and areas for improvement in sales performance
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding the company’s services
- Ensure compliance with set standards of customer service when conversing with clients
- Help achieve sales objectives by utilizing telesales and upselling opportunities
- Calm angry or frustrated customers and ensure their challenges or issues are addressed properly
- Go the extra mile to build and maintain positive trust relationship with customers
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing and customer retention strategies
- Perform other duties assigned
- Upsell to customers
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- 2-3 years experience in a customer service role
- B.Sc in any related discipline
Salary is between N50,000-N70,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified
4 Positions - Not Specified