Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited is recruiting for fulltime Human Resource/Admin Assistant.
Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a retail finance institution (Licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria) offering outstanding products and services to suit the financial requirements of all Nigerians. We commenced operations precisely on April 11th 2017, and have today stabilized as a financially stable bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource/Admin Assistant
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the HR & admin Team, enabling the team to operate in the most efficient and effective way.
- Provide administrative support to the HR & Mmin function including letter writing, query confirmation of employees, file set up and management, producing/amending employment/contracts letters, travel arrangements and the processing of expenses
- Ensure accurate and complete records are maintained
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of efficient and effective HR administrative procedures
- Facilitate HR help desk process. ensuring timely resolution of employee queries
- Provide administrative support for recruitment including references, offer letters, acceptance and rejection of offer letters
- Provide first line HR support to employees and line managers on mailers of leave, and other key administrative related activities
- Coordinate HR wide activities, including HR calendar and project plans.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Degree in Human Resources Management /Business Administration or any relevant field required
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to organize tasks simultaneously, prioritize work and ensure tasks are completed by the deadline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion and confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV/Resume in PDF or word format stating the role as the subject of the mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified
2 Positions - 4 Locations