Next Gear Homes Limited is recruiting for fulltime Marketing Officer.
Next Gear Homes Limited a subsidiary of Next Gear Group, a registered Real Estate firm in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive direct sales to the company via marketing of company lands and properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- Provide buyers with details of properties / lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Prepare proposals, letters, brochures, advertisement as it relates to the marketing and sales department.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sells contracts to an agreed annual target.
- To present Next Gear Homes to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties and training as may be reasonably required and which are commensurate with the nature and grading of the post.
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior’s at all times
- To drive sells as agreed by the management at a monthly/annual target.
- Involve fully in the visiting of sites and also taking of customers to sites.
- Ensure proper documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- Provide cooperate sales and marketing to organizations, firms, churches, government agencies and other related bodies as directed by the management.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interest.
- To market and sell an agreed monthly/annual target to increase year on year.
- To meet all financial targets laid down by the Chief Executive and Business Development Manager.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met on or before the end of each month.
- To report directly to the Head of Marketing on all sells and marketing activities.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Minimum Required Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Interested candidate Must have a Degree in any field
- Must have a personal network of contacts.
- Must be stylish in dressing.
- Must be experienced in the real estate sector.
- Must be ready to work under pressure, drive sales and meet weekly/monthly sales target.
- Must have a strong leadership culture and deep sense of creativity.
- Must be a team player and well as a team leader.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- Must be goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Must be proactive and diligent in service.
- Must be professional in dressing, have a good content development skill and ability to take proactive steps.
- Experience in the banking sector is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV. Entries must be sent with Subject “Application for Marketing Officer December 2018”
- CV must be saved with your name and position applied for.
- All Entries not properly sent will be rejected.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting