Vincintoire Limited is recruiting for fulltime Procurement Executive.
Vincintoire Limited - Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry urgently requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Executive
- Facilitates the accountability processes involved in managing receiving area personnel, workflow, pharmacy inventory, and the dynamic needs of all applicable pharmacy stakeholders.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Immediately alert the Inventory Manager and Pharmacy Manager when a budget is exceeded.
- Maintain a process for returns. Manage a defined area in the storeroom for returns/credits. This area will include out of dates, damaged and un-saleable goods.
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Oversee and assume responsibility for the POS system and the Electronic Ordering Systems.
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock takes.
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock. Ensure the storeroom meets regulations.
- Have a working knowledge of relevant software to ensure accurate stock management.
- Comply with Pharmacy Medicine Policy, Pharmacy Medicine Guidelines and Pharmacist Only Medicines procedures
- Consistently deliver customer service in accordance with stipulated customer service standards.
- Comply with our required personal grooming standards.
- Maintain store/merchandising standards as described in our merchandising standards manual; this includes stock management, cleaning, shelf/ stock presentation, shelf ticketing.
- Use the relevant tools to drive store standards and maintain records of store execution performance.
- Implement Promotions accurately and in the required time frames.
- Attend training(s) as directed.
- At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Unpack orders and stock shelves as required.
- Maintain good working relationships with your Manager and your peers.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Qualifications: OND/HND/B.Sc
- Experience: at least 2 years’ work experience. Experience in a Community Pharmacy is an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should be organized, focused and detailed oriented team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
9 Positions - 2 Locations