ASON Discount Network is a professional discount provider firm established by a group of entrepreneurs around the globe to connect businesses (from small to big businesses) and customers, assuring clients’ satisfaction while maximizing profit. ASON Discount Network, formerly E60 Network was founded in June 2013, test-run for four (4) years and later suspended operations to further research, make necessary amendments and then upgraded both in services and branding. ADN was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in August 2018 with its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt - Rivers, Cross River, Borno, Enugu, Kaduna, Akwa Ibom, Kano, Delta
Field: Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Communication
Job Type: Permanent
- Reports to the Head of Operations and performs management duties for his/her assigned state.
- Manages inventories and stock, including keeping detailed records of inventory use and sales, and advising management on ordering where necessary
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team members’ work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates target and sales goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives on monthly basis
- Ensures company brand materials and physical working spaces meet and exceed company presentation standards
- Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Travel about 35% on job and managerial meetings
What We Offer
- A very competitive monthly income
- Travel benefits
- Overriding commissions on BDEs Businesses
Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Not less than 5 years working experience in a similar role; preferably in a HMO, Insurance Industry or financial institution
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Economics, Business Management, Marketing, Sales or any related field. An M.Sc in any of the above fields will be an advantage.
- A certification in Customer service or/and Human Resources (HR) will be an advantage with proven track of achievements.
- Team Leadership Experience
- Product Knowledge and Industry Experience
- Leadership Skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Employee Training Experience
- Interviewing Skills,
- Strong Sales & marketing Skills
- Strong Relationship Building and interpersonal skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite Applications proficiently
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All CV and Covers letter should be uploaded in Pdf or Word format as one document.