Fadac Resources and Services is recruiting for fulltime Store Officer.
Our client, a leading Electronics retail company with high brand electronic products is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- The store officer is responsible for communicating customer inventory needs to the back-end supervisor.
- He/She ensures that retail products are stocked, store displays are appealing and provide satisfactory customer service.
- He/She also responds to customer inquiries, orders and complaints.
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities;
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase, and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial store reports; review reports monthly with management
- Nurture positive relationships with customers
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in retail outlets
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology
- Familiarity with SAP enterprise resource planning software
- Physical ability
- Superior organizational and communication skills
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
6 Positions - 7 Locations