Health Policy Plus Nigeria is recruiting for intern Interns (Programme Assistant).
Purpose of Role
The Programme Assistant role is an internship position. S/he will provide support to the technical team.
Abuja (National and FCT), Abia, Ebonyi and Osun states.
- Provides administrative and logistical support for projects, initiatives, and programs.
- Assists assigned managers and team members by maintaining calendars, receiving and composing communications as correspondence, and replies to inquiries.
- Drafts reports with direction from manager.
- Writes routine reports and correspondence and assists with the development of project/program materials. Organizes meetings and events.
- Works with and maintains data management and filing for projects/program.
- Serves as an administrator of work product with other programs/departments, i.e. finance, program development, public information, etc.
- Liaises and communicates with project consultants and field office staff, providing logistical and administrative support, as directed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor's degree in any relevant field.
- Proficiency with various personal computer software applications.
Method of Application.
Send CV to email@example.com
Application closes on 26th December 2018.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Health Policy Plus Nigeria
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
7 Positions - 6 Locations