We are an International independent not for profit organization which focuses on institutional building, capacity building, consultancy, research, etc. in Arbitration, Negotiation, Mediation and General Alternative Dispute Resolution [ADR], Peace and Conflict Settlements, Institutional and Strategic Development Programmes, etc.
Manage the successful delivery of research projects;undertake research design, data collection and analysis and produce insightful, stimulating report
- Use library and Internet resources to discover and confirm information relevant to court cases, hearings, depositions, and legal research.
- Sort and handle collections legal document/files.
- Research on the outcomes of data and trend analysis in Commercial Law with focus on Equipment Leasing/Commercial Hiring in Nigeria.
- Assisting with, assessing and processing reports, cases, etc. on Equipment Leasing/Commercial Hiring in Nigeria and globally.
- Writing & Editing Articles for Journals and Books
- Handling of various legal jobs/assignments.
- Providing general administrative and other support to the Chairman & other staff.
- Carrying out any other duties assigned.
- Type: Nonprofit
- Headquarters: 50 Julius Nyerere Cres, Asokoro, Abuja
International Dispute Resolution Institute (IDRI) is an International independent not for profit organization which focuses on institutional building, capacity building, consultancy, research, et...Know More about International Dispute Resolution Institute