ICS Outsourcing Limited is recruiting for fulltime Account Receivables Officer.
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivables Officer
- Ensure correct postings of all customer invoices and subsequent receipts daily on sage and excel (
- Ensure that customers’ requests (orders, invoices, credit notes, reviews, etc.) are promptly carried out.
- Approve payments and receipts
- Allocation of vendor payments
- Daily reconciliation of sage bank records and bank statement
- Check invoice/update statements
- Checking loading sheet against customer invoices, review and print invoices.
- Recording of previous day production (Finished goods) by 10am daily.
- Handling of customers cheques lodgment to banks.
- Weekly review and clearing of suspense and clearing Ledgers (Suspense ledger should not be outstanding for more than 2days)
- Captures of foreign currency payments and receipts
- Update of loan spreadsheet regularly
- Product and sales analysis every Friday
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes on SAGE.
- Statement check (Sage to Excel) customers ledger against sage balances every Friday (reconciliation of customers’ accounts)
- Stock count and reconciliation for finished goods
- Ensure weekly review of all customer GL Entries are carried-out every Friday. (Statement check sage to excel) for accuracy & completeness of customers’ ledger.
- Ensure reconciliations of domiciliary account by 2nd of every month
- Safeguard of company fixed asset schedule
- Presentation of graphical revenue analysis monthly
- Reconciliation of subsidiary and sister company account ledger
- Analyzing and reporting on debt age analysis monthly
- Follow up and facilitate recovery of overdue debts
- Liaise with Accounts Payable officer to ascertain and update prepayment records for finance manager approval
- Batching of daily relevant Standard Journal Voucher (SJV) and submit same to finance manager for final review and approval
- Posting of credit notes daily
- Response to account disputes and queries
- Preparation of schedules for external auditors
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc in Accounting/Economics.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting