Karflex Fisheries Limited is recruiting for fulltime Assistant Human Resources Manager.
Karflex Fisheries Limited is driven by an entrepreneurial passion expressed by a mission of commitment to the provision of high quality Sea Foods under the best hygienic condition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Human Resources Manager
- To maintain value driven staffing process
- To design and operate comprehensive induction program for new staff
- To ensure effective communication of policies and management's decision
- To manage and coordinate the selection and disengagement process as laid down in the company's Human Resources Manual.
- To ensure optimum utilization of human resources by maintaining appropriate staffing process.
- To coordinate and manage recruitment, screening and interviewing of applicants for departmental positions, provide guidance on selection and placement of competent employees in the right positions.
- To interpret personnel policy intent and/or acceptable management practices to ensure fair and consistent application of company policy
- To liaise with company's insures and brokers on all insurance matters including the pension scheme fund.
- To develop departmental polices in accordance with the company's Human Resources Manual.
- To advise and assist the Personnel Manager in investigation and resolution of staff complaints and/or grievances and provide recommendation on appropriates disciplinary actions.
- Be responsible for sitting up disciplinary committee and actively participate in grievance hearings and dismissal conferences.
- To review and screen departmental request for new positions and reclassifications to determine appropriateness of submission.
- Conduct industry research and give recommendations to the Managing Director on wages and salary of employees.
- To assess departmental training needs and develop, conduct, or provide training sessions as appropriates for departmental employees as approved by the Managing Director.
- To assist the Personnel/Human Resources Manager to plan and develop man power development systems and procedure that would improve the operating quality and efficiency of staff in the company in line with the Managing Director approval.
- To operate goal oriented performance management system
- To facilitate staff welfare and motivating programs
- To maintain staff records and statistics
- To advice line managers on policy interpretation
- To manage staff medical scheme
- To act as management committee's secretary
- To monitor implementation of management decisions
- To carry out any other functions that may be delegated to you by the Personnel/Human Resources Manager
- Ensure awareness, understanding and application of quality policy on assigned jobs;
- Ensure awareness, understanding and application of departmental /process quality objectives;
- Ensure awareness of your contribution to the effectiveness of the QMS, including the benefits of improved performance
Min Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- B.Sc in Human Resources, Social Sciences or Management; Certification in CIPM an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience
- Preferably Male.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to:email@example.com
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting