- Must be a holder of MBBS and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, with 18 years post-qualification cognate experience or
- A post graduate medical qualification in Medicine with at least 18 years post- qualification cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should attach to their Applications, twenty (20) type-written copies of their Curriculum Vitae, giving the details in the following order:
- Full Names (Surname, First and Last Underlined);
- Date and Place of Birth;
- State of Origin and Local Government Area;
- Nationality and how acquired;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children;
- Current postal address including telephone numbers and e-mail;
- Educational Institutions attended with dates;
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained with dates;
- Membership of Professional Bodies/Associations;
- Evidence of Community Service;
- Present appointment with date and salary;
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees (Employer, Educational and Personal) who are to forward Confidential Reports directly to the "Registrar" via the address below. Such referees should be able to attest to the candidate’s claim to high academic, managerial and leadership capabilities as well as their notable uprightness.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelopes and marked “Application for the Post of Director, Medical Services” at the top left hand corner, addressed to:
P.M.B. 1012 - Kaura Namoda,
- Applicants will be required to produce originals of their certificates and other relevant credentials if invited for interview; photocopies will not be accepted. Applicants must also be ready to support every claim with documentary evidence.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.