First Excelsia Professional Services Limited is recruiting for fulltime E-Channels Manager.
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited - Our client, a fast growing financial institution in Lagos is currently seeking the right talent to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Channels Manager
- Responsible for planning the organization's e-business strategies, and goals regarding e-business development.
- Develops and manages organizational changes needed to meet goals involving e-business strategies.
- Coordinate and negotiate with various departments including product & asset management, marketing and operations department on e-business development initiatives
- Manage customer’s complaint.
- Liaising with correspondent Banks and switching companies
- Manage card settlement, reconciliation and resolution.
Min Required Experience: 8 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT or a related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of e-business department processes.
- Good and hands on experience in the management of e-channels, ATM, POS, Internet Banking etc.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the financial service sector, with 4 years supervisory experience is required.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as Subject of the Mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting