Owens and Xley Consults is recruiting for fulltime Operations Manager.
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, Eventi cocktails limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- We are looking to fill the position of Operations Manager.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning and coordinating all eventi operations and events.
- He or She will provide the necessary managing administrative and operational support needed to increase the overall efficiency of the company’s daily business operations.
Functions of the Role
- Plan and coordinate the execution of events
- Attend vendor meetings and serve as a liasion between client and company.
- Present and promote a positive image at company’s events
- Support the CEO in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Work with CEO to seek new ways of improving service offering
- Create work schedules and communicate to staff
- Ensure that that all the resources needed for the successful execution of events are available.
- Work with suppliers to ensure adequate stock is supplied at each time
- Conduct pre and post event inventory count.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Work with CEO to prepare and send proposals
- Follow up on invoices and ensure that payment is collected as at when due.
- Manage the team and ensure that everyone is working efficiently
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Administrative skill
- Industry awareness
- Project management skill
- Communication skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - 2 Locations
4 Positions - 2 Locations