Oasis Africa Consulting Limited is recruiting for fulltime Senior Software Engineer.
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, an indigenous IT firm building the future of payment processes in Africa is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Slot: 10 Openings
Probation Period: 6 months
- The Senior Software Engineer is required to produce and implement functional software solutions.
- You will work with the Enterprise Architect to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- You are also required to have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies.
- Your primary goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Min Required Experience: 4 year(s)
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- 4 - 5 Years of Experience
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Java, C++) and the Spring MVC Framework
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary Range: NGN 400,000 - NGN 500,000 per month.
- Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Pension, State of the art work equipment, comfortable work environment
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting