Technira Limited is recruiting for fulltime Store Keeper.
Technira Limited - We deliver the world’s finest IT solutions to our customers, some of the biggest names in the business all over Nigeria. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and our own meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first class service, a rapid response to any request and around the clock dependability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van from the logistics & distribution department & Customer.
- Ensuring supply of stock to Customer upon proper scrutiny of the invoice, delivery notes and sales quotes issued.
- Do Continuous/perpetual physical verification of stock to ensure accuracy of book stock.
- Following proper ‘First in First Out’ system for rotation of inventory.
- Monitoring stock handling so as not to exceed the allowed % as per company norms on damages to products caused within the store which are controllable by you.
- Accountable for pilferages in store and is responsible to maintain maximum pilferage limits within the allowed % as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper filing of records and checking availability of records at all times.
- Providing data based on demand from management or the stock supervisor.
- Keeping the store in accordance to standards as prescribed by the company in a clean and tidy manner.
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular saleable stock.
- Ensuring all transaction documents are sent to Finance department on a daily basis.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- A skilled Male Store Keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Intereted applicant must possess OND in any Social Science fields with at least 2 years experience in warehousing
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Technira Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Fowora Cl, Ajao Estate, Lagos
Technira Limited the Leading Enabler of The Internet of Things.Technira delivers the world’s finest IT solutions to our customers. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team...Know More about Technira Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
2 Positions - Not Specified
2 Positions - Not Specified