Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited is recruiting for fulltime Supervisor.
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
- Organize secure and maintain all files, records, and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures
- Record, store, access, and/ or analyses sales agent visitation to stores information
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep store visitation and financial records using journal ledgers or computer
- Prepare, maintain audit, statistical distribution, financial accounting, and reports in tables
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoice and account statement according to the company procedures
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure adequate information of all products are well disseminated
- Responsible for the restocking of stands
- Proper arrangement and positioning of stands
- Obtaining vital information from customer and communicating to the authority
- Ensuring there is sales made on each stand weekly
- Tracking all current payment dues on stand sales across zones for regular in flow of income through the stands
- Gather all information of stand allocation including proper address, current phone number, and payment policy awareness
- Regular visitation to stores, good communication and cordial relationship with the store management and regularly
- Reconciliation with the store representative, to check for the payment due in each store. Assisting processing and replenishing merchandise, participate in receiving and monitoring stock
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements
- General weekly report of payment shall be sent to the head of sales
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's Degree (Accounting background)
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
Minimum Required Experience:
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com Please use the Job Title as the subject of your e-mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Lantern House, No 1, Plot 45 Morison Crescent Alausa Bus Stop, Oregun Road, P.M.B 21068, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Literamed Publications Nig. Ltd, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa. Lite...Know More about Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
1 Position - Not Specified